We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

best software to start with

clio4444

Likes # 0

Hi I've been asked to create and be "in charge of" creating and designing a website for my mums business - a medical centre. The site would only need to be basic - displaying mainly information concerning their location, doctors, services, etc. As a beginner, I am looking for a software that would easily allow me to create the website. At the same time I would also like to be able to progress my techniques of webdesign and use of the software in the future to improve the website. Can you give any advice on which software is best? Keep in mind i don't know a lot of html at all, only a few basic i learnt in school, so it needs to be newbie friendly :) thanks

Like this post
Crunchy

Likes # 0

I recommend Netobjects Fusion Essentials a free website creator that I used to create a holiday cottage site. I had no html knowledge and found it very user friendly. Try it out http://netobjects.com/html/essentials.html

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

In addition to looking at the software recommended above, I suggest you consider Serif WebPlus X5. It's extremely easy to use,doesn't require any knowledge of HTML, and has lots of excellent templates to get you started. It would be an ideal application for someone like you.

click here for more information

Like this post
JamesFrenkline

Likes # 0

well I would suggest you to use Dreamweaver and netbeans as they are really very good tool for creating a website.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Microsoft Band UK release date and price rumours, features and specs: Microsoft smartwatch unveiled

IDG UK Sites

Why Sony's PS4 2.0 update is every gamer's dream (well, mine at least)

IDG UK Sites

This Grolsch ad combines stop-motion & CG for majestic results

IDG UK Sites

Apple rumours and predictions for 2015: What to expect from Apple in 2015