We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

keep having to sign in

kayell1

Likes # 0

Normally when everything is working OK I only have to sign in to BT/Yahoo every three weeks using my password. However, I have just downloaded CC Cleaner and now I have to sign in with my password every single time I put my pc on (before I can get to my home page and emails). I have tried talking to the tech people in India call centre but can't get a lot of sense. Does anyone have an answer as to how I can get the sign on back to three weeks and not every time please?

I have now uninstalled CC Cleaner but nothing has changed.

thanks .

Like this post
kayell1

Likes # 0

Hi again ...I have tried the suggestions from AUDIO --CHIP but it seems to have gone from bad to worse. I still have to sign in with my password every time but now I have lost my FAVOURITES LIST TAB and TOOLS TAB etc from my homepage. The whole thing looks different, no google search box etc. I have windows 7 64bit and I think IE9. Is there some way i can restore a back up on windows 7 which will put me back to a time before this mess? thanks again......

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

8 cheapest 4G smartphones in the UK 2014: Best budget 4G phones

IDG UK Sites

Apple MacBook Air lab tests and benchmarks: 11-inch & 13-inch, 256GB, 2014 Mac laptops tested

IDG UK Sites

How to prank people using Google Glass

IDG UK Sites

Brian Cox to step into will.i.am's shoes with IBC keynote