We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

web page print

surfer47

Likes # 0

I am trying to print some information on a web page, tob be exact the fixtures for the Rugby Union World Cup and I only get what looks like a column with the txt in a column on left hand side of the page. It looks the same in Preview. I am using Windows Vista and Firefox. Any suggestions? Regards

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Try highlighting the portion you want and print selection.

Like this post
surfer47

Likes # 0

Woolwell: Tried that still the same. Regards

Like this post
Lightspeedchump

Likes # 0

Have you tried printscreen.

Like this post
surfer47

Likes # 0

sorry for the delay. No luck on Printscreen. The trouble only seems to exist when trying to print a BBC Rugby page, it shuffles all the print into one column on the left hand side of the paper

Like this post
surfer47

Likes # 0

sorry for the delay. No luck on Printscreen. The trouble only seems to exist when trying to print a BBC Rugby page, it shuffles all the print into one column on the left hand side of the paper

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Can you post a link to the problem page?

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

If it's just the fixture list you want from http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/7759155.stm

Highlight all the fixtures and rightclick Copy and then paste them into Notepad

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

BBC World Cup fixtures are ok for me on Vista and FireFox.

Have you tried a different browser?

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Woolwell, are they still ok when you look at Print Preview? It isn't ok on mine no matter what print setting I choose I get multiple pages and layout shuffled about same as surfer47 says.

Using FF

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Ok on print preview This is the page I've tried

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

8 cheapest 4G smartphones in the UK 2014: Best budget 4G phones

IDG UK Sites

Apple MacBook Air lab tests and benchmarks: 11-inch & 13-inch, 256GB, 2014 Mac laptops tested

IDG UK Sites

How to prank people using Google Glass

IDG UK Sites

Brian Cox to step into will.i.am's shoes with IBC keynote