We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

epson printer update remover

nutty norm

Likes # 0

Thanks to honda man for answering my Query the printer is a P50 and i have had it about 15 months, since having problems with the printer i went which wasnt the thing to do go and get an updated driver from epson since then it will not accept compatible catridges, Im wondering if will be worth trying again with compats although i dont hold much hope, am i wasting my money going down that avenue, Nutty Nom

Like this post
chub_tor

Likes # 0

When you first bought your printer it should have had an Epson driver included and that is presumably one that allowed you to use compatible cartridges. I would go to control panel, printers and uninstall the existing printer driver (you might also find it under Add'Remove Programmes) which ever method you use run CCleaner afterwards to get rid of any unwanted files and registry entries. Then re-install your old printer driver OR as a second thought go to Device Manager and find the entry for the printer go to Properties and see if you can Roll Back the driver to the one you had previously installed.

Like this post
nutty norm

Likes # 0

Thanks to chub-tor for that reply i will try that, since then i have bought a new printer not an epson so will keep the epson as a standby and grit my teeth again to get it to work and my patience is a bit stronger , thanks to all concerned, Nutty Norm

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPad mini 3 vs iPad mini 2 comparison: New iPad mini 3 isn't worth £80 more

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

Halloween Photoshop tutorials: 13 masterclasses for horrifying art, designs and type

IDG UK Sites

Should I upgrade from Mavericks to OS X 10.10 Yosemite? What you need to know before updating to...