We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Is anyone having problems with Pipex e mail today

colberly

Likes # 0

This morning have tried several times to send an e mail, all I get is the server is not responding. I can receive OK. Have tried to ring the helpline given but that is less than useless since all I'm asked is do I want to upgrade, now that's a laugh.

Like this post
pugdriver205

Likes # 0

YES ! Had exactly same problem all morning - Can receive fine but can't send out ! - It was fine last night..

Like this post
colberly

Likes # 0

Mine is resolved now thank goodness, don't know whether it had anything to do with the gmail I sent with my complaint but they haven't bothered to reply.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs UK: Is this the actual Note 4 - video

IDG UK Sites

How Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and others have let us down over UltraHD and hiDPI screens

IDG UK Sites

How Ford designs next-generation cars at its Melbourne Design Centre

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, rumours, video, UK price & images: iPhone launch event confirmed for 9...