We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Gmail have my money - thief's

theearlofsabden

Likes # 0

Hi helpers

Gmail has suspended my email account stating a violation of policy. I have read their policy and as far as I can tell - I have violated nothing!

I have completed the "tell us what happened" box, they [Gmail] state a reply will ONLY be generated if they [Gmail] have made a mistake.

10 days have gone by - they have no phone support. Complete the "tell us what happened" box again - they don't reply. Gmail administrators in their forums just ignore and choose not to answer any questions - Other Gmail help topics and links send you round the bend in an endless loop.

So I guess I should just ignore the business emails I have waiting to be answered, my calendar entries that I can no longer make or access, the andriod account, my youtube account, my PayPal account, my ebay account that are all linked to my gmail email address - not to mention the 80GIG of paid storage I have on their server!

Tell me what I have violated - refund my paid storage, release my emails.

This has to be illegal?

Any advise please?

Thanks Neil.

Like this post
letsgetrdy

Likes # 0

Sounds pretty bad. I remember having my youtube account suspended by Google a few months back, years of uploads wiped out over a trivial copyright matter.

Google London Google UK Ltd Belgrave House 76 Buckingham Palace Road London SW1W 9TQ United Kingdom Phone: +44 (0)20-7031-3000 Fax: +44 (0)20-7031-3001

I'd give them a ring and ask for advice.

Like this post
theearlofsabden

Likes # 0

Thanks letsgetrdy

I will call them and post back.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

OnePlus Two release date rumours: Something's happening on 22 July

IDG UK Sites

13in MacBook Air review, Apple's MacBook Air 2014 reviewed