We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Paint Shop Pro X4

ventanas

Likes # 0

Just released if anyone's interested. The included items from KPT and Nic Color Efex are worth the cost on their own.Web Site

Like this post
SparkyJack

Likes # 0

OOOh goody I thought I'll have some of that, and about to connect with flexifriend at the ready, when dawned on me - I wont be able to run it.

This lovely new machine I built my self so super fast and Hi rez - ain't Windoze no more I decided to dump Windoze in favour of Ubuntu - looks like I'm stuck with GIMP.

With bitz and pieces laying around- including a discarded 64 bit AMD board I might just built another Windoze machine just for graphics - but not this week.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 release date, price, features: Windows 9 will be a free update

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy an iPhone 6 (or any smartphone) on contract: Get the latest tech and save...

IDG UK Sites

Corel Painter 2015 review

IDG UK Sites

Best iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus deals: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus tariffs, contracts and prices UK