We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Contact Virgin by Email

Terry Brown

Likes # 0

I know someone asked a short time ago about contacting Virgin by Email and could not find a way.

I had to contact them (email) and this is how I did it.

Go to Profile

Goto manage accounts

Bottom of the page- look for contact.

This will take you to the Virginmedia email query page.

Terry

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Sorry that doesn't work for me. It only opens the contact page which gives answers to problems rather than a contact e-mail address.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Yes it was I that posted that thread and could not find a way of sending an e-mail to them but managed to contact them from their forum for help.

The original post.

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forums/1/helproom/4075063/any-virginmedia-user-find-a-way-of-e-mailing-them/

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Terry Brown

That does not work for me either.

I can only sign into my Bill account and if I follow profile and manage accounts then press contact us which gets you to round in circles looking for the e-mail address which can't be found.

Like this post
Terry Brown

Likes # 0

To access the Email link:

Clink link https://my.virginmedia.com/my-profile/view

Sign in

Select an option (I suggest General) and Cable or National

Go to the bottom of the page (Black strip) and find contact. Terry

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Terry Brown

When I sign in I do not get any General Option. There is contact at the bottom of the page on the black strip but as buteman and I have informed you then it opens a fairly useless window with many options but not a contact e-mail address and as buteman states leads in circles. If you go to contact and click on the general query you still do not get an e-mail address. Have you actually obtained an e-mail address?

Like this post
Terry Brown

Likes # 0

Yes, It opened to an email contact box, I contacted Virgin and recieved a reply back on the 2nd day, advising me that the problem (locked email address) had to be done by phone (virgin phone 151)- Free call- and was sorted out in about 10 minutes.

Terry

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons not to wait for the Apple Watch: Why you shouldn't buy the iWatch

IDG UK Sites

Why local multiplayer gaming is rapidly vanishing: we look at the demise of split-screen and LAN...

IDG UK Sites

How Emotional Debt is damaging digital design

IDG UK Sites

iPhone buying advice: Should I buy an iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, or iPhone 5c, or wait for7......