We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

iPhone YouTube app playlists not shown on main YouTube site! How to correct this?

Jwbjnwolf
Resolved

Likes # 0

I regularly access YouTube from within the YouTube app on my iPod touch, so I have created quite a number of playlists, and I have become quite annoyed that they have not shown up on my profile page on the main desktop site.

Is there a quick and easy way to get all the videos onto my profile page?

Hope this is the right PCA forum as I am newish to youtube.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 1

I think that it may only be possible through iTunes. Not done it and have no wish to do so but Google searches seem to indicate that this is the only way.

Like this post
Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

You seem to of done better then with google searches to get as much info as what you said, as I cannot seem to find anything even a bit related no matter how I phrase it.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

I think that following further searches then my previous answer was incorrect. I can find many ways of downloading playlists but not uploading them. I suspect that it is not possible.

Like this post
Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

annoying that they have done the youtube iPhone app like this, that what ever playlists you create do not show up on your actual profile on the main site.

Like this post
Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

annoying that they have done the youtube iPhone app like this, that what ever playlists you create do not show up on your actual profile on the main site.

Like this post
Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

I accidently came across the solution. when you are at you profile logged in, on the bar above your profile page, click on videos and playlists, and on the right side of the menu, you should see all your playlists that you made from your ipod/iphone./ipad youtube app, and you just select all the playlists that you want to make public.

Handy aint it?

but I would of thought that there would be more help around for this. I think it is crazy that you cannot make the playlists public from with in the iOS youtube app

Like this post  
Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

Nothing then?

Like this post
Graphicool1

Likes # 0

Try...HERE

Like this post
Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

tried there

no reply there yet

Like this post
Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

oh yea, do you try voting for yourself?

youtube, and other places I find so funny they allow you to, but amusing seeing 'You can't vote for yourself!"

anyway, back to topic, ???

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Why BlackBerry isn't dead: Firm keeps Mercedes F1 team driving with enterprise package

IDG UK Sites

The iPhone is doomed. Doomed to be marginally less successful than a very successful thing.

IDG UK Sites

How to prototype native mobile apps without writing code

IDG UK Sites

How to prepare for and update to OS X Yosemite: Get your Mac ready to download & install Apple's...