We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

TalkTalk email from any PC.

the hick

Likes # 0

I have TalkTalk broadband and email. Is it possible, to access my TalkTalk emails from any PC? I think it must be, but for some reason I do not seem able to find out how on their website.

Like this post
howard64

Likes # 0

yes on any pc just type in talktalk say in google when you get them click on mail and enter your details.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

You can do it by using webmail Talktalk login. But you will only see e-mails that have not been downloaded by an e-mail client like Outlook Express, Outlook or Thunderbird unless these have been set up to leave messages on the server. This is for pop3. Perhaps a better way is to move from pop to imap. With imap all messages remain on the server until purged and can be downloaded (remaining on the server) to any pc e-mail client or your smartphone or tablet. You can also use webmail for imap.

Like this post
cocteau48

Likes # 0

You can use this:enter link description here

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Consider though that using passwords etc on someone else's computer might leave later problems?.

Like this post
natdoor

Likes # 0

If using mail2web, as suggested by cocteau48, I would recommend selecting 'advanced login'. E-mail account will be either pop.talktalk.net or mail.talktalk.net, I suspect. User ID will be e-mail address and Password the e-mail password.

Like this post
the hick

Likes # 0

Thank you for replies, I have to register for TalkTalk webmail it seems. this was not obvious to me at first.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

You have to log in which isn't the same as registering. You should be able to use your e-mail password.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Android One vs Android Silver vs Google Nexus: What is the difference?

IDG UK Sites

2014 Mac mini release date, specs, rumours: When's the new Mac mini coming out?

IDG UK Sites

Long live the internet fridge: the Internet of Things is coming

IDG UK Sites

How Prometheus' colourist Juan Ignacio Cabrera gave a tense, edgy feel to Chosen