We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Any Virginmedia User find a way of E-mailing them

buteman
Resolved

Likes # 0

Phone has been out of order most of today it is completely dead.

As the phone does not work I thought that I would e-mail them and 3 hours later I still have not found out how you can do it.

Tried Another phone and still no incoming or outgoing calls.

They do give you an 0845 phone number to use but why use that when you have to pay them for your calls, when you already pay for them with your package.

Just wondered if anyone else has had the same problem with Virginmedia and how they managed to get through to them.

I have tried the service for faults and nothing reported.

The Contact Us box is just a joke.

All I can say is thank goodness this does not happen that often.

And of course Ask Jenny does not want to know.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Ok just a quick update.

They could not fix it in 24 hours but they sent an engineer today and the phone is now working again.

Just a matter of signing into their forum and posting your problem.

Then just follow advice given.If it is a phone problem try another phone in the main socket first just in case it is the phone that is the problem and that lets them know it is a line problem then.

Lots of phone problems just now in the Birmingham area which is taking a while for them to sort out.

5 days to fix mine which is not to bad considering it happened at the weekend and I could not contact them by phone.

Many Thanks onionskin for the link it was a great help.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia Lumia 930 review: The flagship Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Live Blog: Apple financial results, record June quarter, 35.2m iPhones sold, $37.4b revenue

IDG UK Sites

Welcome to the upgrade cycle - you'll never leave

IDG UK Sites

Why smartphone screens are getting bigger