We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

E System 105 no internet

mark3986

Likes # 0

hello im upgrading my mums E.System 105 from XP to Windows 7 and its not connecting to the internet even tho the internet cable is plugged in.One of my computers uses realtek rtl 8139/810x ethernet to connect to the internet through the cable which is a E.System too but that didnt work for my mums help me resolve this please

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

Check device manager network adaptors - do you have the correct drivers for W& and you network adaptor?

Like this post
mark3986

Likes # 0

the computer says unichrome pro 3d/2d graphics and video integrated and integrated ethernet 10/100 lan.them are wot i need help finding the right downloads for them

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Try this LINK - Download Driver Max and let it search for your required drivers. enter link description here

Like this post
mark3986

Likes # 0

i carnt the computer wont connect to internet at all cos i need some sort of driver for it to acknoledge the internet lead

Like this post
tullie

Likes # 0

Use the computer you are on to do it.

Like this post
mark3986

Likes # 0

HELLO THERES LOADS OF WAN MINI PORTS UNDER NETWORK ADAPTERS ON DEVICE Manager

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

As Fruit Bat suggested - have you tried updating your Network Adapter via Device Manager. If there loads listed under Network Adapters then try each one in turn - right click on each adapter and select "update driver software"

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

The driver you require is from Realtek which if you can't update from Device Manager will have to be downloaded onto another computer and transferred via USB pen drive.enter link description here

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

What you should have done prior to upgrading would be to have backed up all your current drivers and obtained any new one's

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...