We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Internet security

BurghBhoy

Likes # 0

Nice simple question....What's the best value Internet security on the market? I've had kaspersky, AVG and McAfee and I still can't work it out?!?

Like this post
chub_tor

Likes # 0

This is the only one I use and it is free - can't beat that for value Microsoft Security Essentials

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

I agree with chub_tor .....

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Emisoft Anti Malware and AVG for £21 you can't beat that.

Press buy. http://store.v3.co.uk/?act=search&brand=289

My opinion of MSE is not very good.

Add the free version of Malwarebytes to the two I have already suggested and you can't go far wrong.

Like this post
kdt

Likes # 0

had mcafee with my new 64 bit w7 professional. now using mse. no complaints so far

Like this post
sheraz.civnom

Likes # 0

Microsoft Security Essentials is the best software if you have low power computer and still want to get full protection without paying any thing. You can also try Symantec Endpoint Protection as it uses less system resources while providing good security.

Sheraz.civnom www.civnomtechnologies.com

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

You could try the New version of AVG free trial.

http://www.avg.com/gb-en/homepage

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPad mini 3 vs iPad mini 2 comparison: New iPad mini 3 isn't worth £80 more

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

View an animated vision of a better future for Ethiopian girls

IDG UK Sites

Should I upgrade from Mavericks to OS X 10.10 Yosemite? What you need to know before updating to...