We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Keyboard Letters

woodchip
Resolved

Likes # 0

As anybody had the problem of them waring of Laptop Keys, And what have you done about it

Like this post
tullie

Likes # 0

If you mean worn letters etc,cant you get stick ons?Dont know how long these would last though.

Like this post
Sparkly

Likes # 0

woodchip

Replaced one of mine not long ago simle to do, individual keys or keyboard, take a look http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?nkw=Pro+A200.+keyboard+&trksid=p5197.c0.m627

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

Had a black keyboard with the problem -

redrew the letters using correction ink and a cocktail stick and then painted clear nail varnish on top when dry -

no problems since.

but you need a steady hand :0)

Like this post  
buteman

Likes # 0

I have heard from others if it is a logitech and not to old if you phone them they will replace it free of charge.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Oops ignore that.I thought that it was an ordinary keyboard.

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

Fruit Bat /\0/\ That's what I was thinking of doing its just odd letter like A H O T and N others seem ok. A and O gets a lot of stick as does T top right of T as gone. In Fact it's the Right side on all the above letters. Must be as I use my right fore finger to type with.

PS its a HP Laptop Centino 2.13 Ghz M CPU

Like this post
Sparkly

Likes # 0

Lets see if this works better http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toshiba-Sat-Pro-A200-K000053150-ANY-1-KEYBOARD-KEY-/250785937872?pt=UKComputingComputerComponents_KeyboardsMice&hash=item3a6401b9d0

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

O2 to sell exclusive red HTC One M8

IDG UK Sites

iTunes 12 release date & rumours: When is iTunes 12 coming out?

IDG UK Sites

Welcome to the upgrade cycle - you'll never leave

IDG UK Sites

Why smartphone screens are getting bigger