We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

bluetooth device lists loads very slow

ubuntu1user1jb
Resolved

Likes # 0

I have a bluetooth dongle that works fine because I tested it in another pc but on one pc it did work before using windows own bluetooth software. Then I installed bluesolie which replace windows 7 own bluetooth software. I wanted the windows own bluetooth software back so I uninstalled it and it came back but this time it was very slow to load bluetooth lists or bluetooth options. and when i click on devices and printer it takes very long time to load all devices. Everything else is fast for example google chorme is fine.

Please could you help?

Thank you

Like this post
ubuntu1user1jb

Likes # 0

Never mind. It fixed now. The bluetooth service was off. I think it was that bluesolie software turned it off.

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Exclusive: Samsung exits laptop market including Chromebooks

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

How a London VFX studio is ditching desktop workstations for cloud-based creative power

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 tips & tricks: Get to know iOS 8's handy new features