We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Wavy picture when scrolling

Hetti

Likes # 0

When I try to scroll up/down when using the internet the picture is wavy (best way I can describe it) I can scroll when not using the internet ie in control panel device manager. In device manager I have exclamaion marks beside, Other devices, 802.11g, Ethernet controller, Multimedia Controller, and Unknown device, when I try to update drivers for them I get message saying "Cannot update drivers for this device.

Using win XP home premium

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

Do you know your motherboard make/model as you might well need to update some drivers. This will help you determine your motherboard: Belarc if you download and install this and post your motherboard,hopefully we can point you in the direction of the correct drivers

Like this post
Hetti

Likes # 0

Thanks gengiscant

I did some searching, and found as you say that it might be driver related,I got video card driver from Medion and all is fine at the moment.

Thanks for your help.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

8 cheapest 4G smartphones in the UK 2014: Best budget 4G phones

IDG UK Sites

Apple MacBook Air lab tests and benchmarks: 11-inch & 13-inch, 256GB, 2014 Mac laptops tested

IDG UK Sites

How to prank people using Google Glass

IDG UK Sites

Brian Cox to step into will.i.am's shoes with IBC keynote