We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

email reception

highside

Likes # 0

I have a problem with enails not being received from one agency. They have no problems with any other cuustomers and neither do I. They receive my messages but I dont get theirs from thier normal address (I do receive if they use an alternative address as a test) No spam problems on either side. I use mailwasher but it always marks suspect mail and you delete manually, tried bypassing mailwasher no effect. Any ideas where to look for this oddity please? Win7 64 bit, IE9. Win Live Mail.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Have you looked in the spam/junk folder on the webmail of your account?

Like this post
highside

Likes # 0

Yes empty, thanks for replying

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

It can happen that ISP's block certain addresses from some servers due to the high level of spam in the past. This may be the case in this instance.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2014 tech deals UK Live: Best Black Friday deals from Apple, Amazon,...

IDG UK Sites

Why are people still buying satnavs? Smartphones are the modern satnav

IDG UK Sites

New Star Wars trailer: Watch the VFX-laden teaser for The Force Awakens

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 UK: Apple deals, Amazon deals & Black Friday tech offers UPDATED