We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Hanns.G Monitor

old6x

Likes # 0

Having purchased recently I'm disappointed in that the buttons (on the monitor)do not function. The standard setup is quite good but it seems impossible to change to other settings. The OCD is next to useless in that its apparently giving options as in the "instruction" bears no relation to what you think you can do with the display. Anyone managed to suss it out yet? Would be pleased for ant advice or a UK telephone number. Here's hoping

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

See here - link text Under the heading SERVICES scroll down to bottom of page for UK contact in Hertfordshire

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

That should read SERVICES - Contact Us - scroll down etc.

Like this post
old6x

Likes # 0

Thanks for the info northumbria 61. Still no further forward. Have sent EM asking them for the coutesey of a reply. I'm not holding my breath.

Like this post
woody

Likes # 0

I found the buttons small for my fingers but they do work.The brightness was so bright it would light up the rest of the house!Soon moved it down. What are you trying to do and i will try to do it on my 28inch.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Hands-on with Sony's latest smartglasses

IDG UK Sites

Apple TV expert tips: get US Apple TV content, watch Google Play, use multiple Apple IDs and more