We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Printing emails with WLM

catpwss
Resolved

Likes # 0

Hi,Using windows 7 and windows live mail for emails.Now the headache starts there are on some occasions that I require to print out an email,But when I select the print option from the blue tab upper left.it don't print the printer option comes up on screen to select the req printer.Nothing happens but a box appears on screen stating ''WLM FAILED'' Line:2107.Error invalid procedure call or argument. Any help here please,driving me up the wall.C.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Try a repair of Windows Live Mail. Highligh Windows Live Essentials in Programs and Features and choose the "Repair" option.

Like this post
catpwss

Likes # 0

Thanks for reply.Have tried that.Sorry

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Has it ever worked?

Reluctant to suggest and uninstall and re-install but that may be necessary after backing up e-mails.

Like this post
catpwss

Likes # 0

yes it has worked,I'm not looking forward to reinstall wlm,Lot of hassle again. thanks.c.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

If a recent failure it may be worthwhile trying a system restore.

Like this post
catpwss

Likes # 0

Many thanks for your reply,This has been bugging me for a long time,Its a Samsung ML1665 mono printer.Yes it has been working fine it prints from word etc but not from wlm.Within the past half hour I had an email from Samsung support and what they said was ''To uninstall the printer then download the up to date drivers from the link supplied.So I followed their advice and all is working well.Thanks to Samsung it took them long enough to reply,& thanks to you for replying.Thankyou.c.

Like this post  
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Glad it is sorted.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Microsoft Band UK release date and price rumours, features and specs: Microsoft smartwatch unveiled

IDG UK Sites

Why Sony's PS4 2.0 update is every gamer's dream (well, mine at least)

IDG UK Sites

This Grolsch ad combines stop-motion & CG for majestic results

IDG UK Sites

Apple rumours and predictions for 2015: What to expect from Apple in 2015