We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Wii internet connection

Murghalador

Likes # 0

I have a Sony Vaio desltop running Windows XP SP3. I use a DLink DWL-G132 network adaptor to provide my home network and connect to the internet using a Vodafone USB broadband connector (in Portugal). I have tried to connect a Wii console using the DLink adaptor but with no luck. Do I need to use the Nintendo USB adaptor or am I doing something wrong in setting up the DLink? Can anyone help please? Thanks

Like this post
Graphicool1

Likes # 0

This is what Nintendo say...

All you need is: Access to a wireless Internet connection, plus a game compatible with the service.

Once you have these, just follow the in-game menus to play online!

Please refer to the operation manual of games featuring the "Pay & Play" logo for more information.

Like this post
Graphicool1

Likes # 0

Murghalador

More Information can be found if you CLICK HERE

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

You don't need a game to go on-line. It connects wirelessly.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

45 Best Android games: top Android games for your smartphone or tablet in 2014 (24 are free!)

IDG UK Sites

How Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and others have let us down over UltraHD and hiDPI screens

IDG UK Sites

Do you have the X-Factor too? Mix Off app puts fans in the frame

IDG UK Sites

iPad Pro release date, rumours and leaked images - 12.9 screen 'coming in 2015'