We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Where do I find Cyberduck tutorial

highside

Likes # 0

Help please does anyone know where there is a basic tutorial on Cyberduck? I know how to get started and add server and passwords, even sent a photo but more by luck than judgement. I dont understand the transfer menu. I tried to upload five photos, they all show as Uploaded but only one did. The transfer window shows a curios mixture of Green Uploads and Red Transfers not completed. One file shows as Green Upload and Download. So what does a Green Upload actually mean, has the file been received or is it just in some transit stage. Thanks

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

Google is your friend: Cyberduck

Like this post
highside

Likes # 0

Not very helpful, I have been around long enough to know what google is, asked the question here as the site can usually be relied on for an informative reply from another user of whatever it may be. Google has lots of results 'obviously' but not what I am looking for. Most of it is corporate document type stuff or for i machines, I simply want a basic starting guide. Clicking Help in Cyberduck produces a load of meaningless rubbish absolutely nothing to do with help but all about the legalities of the software etc.

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

My apologies,perhaps if you had mentioned the fact that you had tried Google but hadn't found what you were looking for, I might have tried something else. No doubt you will solve the problem your own way, I am sorry to have wasted my time and yours obviously.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Hands-on with Sony's latest smartglasses

IDG UK Sites

Apple TV setup advice: Apple TV hacks to help you create the ultimate Apple TV hub in your home