We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Camcorder to TV leads

jennydog

Likes # 0

Help please, I would like to play

Panasonic NV-DS60B Camcorder on Hitachi TV L22DO1 UB/UW/CB/CW
what leads etc do I need. Keep it simple for me! Thank you in advance - I am in and out so I may not reply straight away

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

Aldi normally have packs of Leads that most likely contain the one you need a 3.5mm jack in the Camcorder to dual or three analogue at TV end these can be put into the included Scart Socket adapter

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

What output sockets do you have on the Camcorder? the above would mean you turn AV on, on the TV

Like this post
eedcam

Likes # 0

The cam has composite video and S video out the tv has VGA/ Component and hdmi in As wood chip advises go composite to scart .Big drop in picture quality I'm afraid

Like this post
jennydog

Likes # 0

Hi woodchip and eedcam, Thank you for the replies Aldi it is then - the old analog was no problem.Thanks again

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

I probably did it wrong on mine but still got it to work on the TV.

I had it yellow into yellow and black into white and that was the only two that I used.

Not sure why I ended up using just the two but I am sure someone here can explain which colour goes where.

I would have thought that matching all colours would have been normal but it did not work for me.

That was with a Sony Trv 208E which is quite old now.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Thought that I had better add that that was on my old T/V and have not tried it on my Digital TV yet.

Like this post
eedcam

Likes # 0

Buteman that was correct as far as the Yellow goes Yellow is composite video and usually there is also red and black for the audio .Her tv aint got composite in other than by scart which only then needs and adaptor to sort it

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

Aldi have the leads on offer very soon if you check there web site. From last Thursday 18th Aug near bottom of page £6.99

Click Hear

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

woodchip

That seems to be a reasonable price.

Every time I go into Aldi's now I get the impression that they are not doing so good.

Maybe it is because Medion have been taken over and they do not have many computer parts for sale any more.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 release date, price, features: Windows 9 beta leaked ahead of 30 September unveiling

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

How a London VFX studio is ditching desktop workstations for cloud-based creative power

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: How to buy an iPhone 6 today