We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

dvd burner speed

rubygxx

Likes # 0

Hello, I have just got myself a laptop, last pc was desktop and i was able , when i first got it , to go to the website and download the full specs including burner speed, this one is proving impossible to find out, all i get is its a super multi dual layer , my laptop is a Samsung NP RV720 AO2UK, thats the model code on the bottom, i go to Samsung website support and still cannot find this information, or in system info on laptop, i just want to know what speed it burns at, anyone know how to find out,thanks.

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

If you use Belarc Advisor or SIW it will give you the detailed model number of the DVD Drive that is installed. Copy that model and number and Google it. Adding reviews to it should bring up more details.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Best Photoshop Tutorials 2014: 10 inspiring step-by-step guides to creating amazing art,...

IDG UK Sites

Mac tips tricks & hacks: 10 things you didn't know your Mac could do