We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

KERNEL-DATA-INPAGE-ERROR

Nuneatonian

Likes # 0

Hi all I have had a computer for quite a few years, the one I have now have had around 2. Just recently I am getting the blue screen of death daily. Tends to happen when I am on the internet. Or the computer is sitting idle for a while. I have vista home premium sp2 32bit On the screen is this. As above the kernel error, plus these codes 0x00000007A, 0xC0403DE8, 0xC0000009D,0x28DB0860, 0x807BD12 base, 807A9000 date stamp 49eo1eee and also crash dump at the end. Though I have had computers, I am not that technically minded, means nothing to me. I don't really want to go down the road of having to start my computer from scratch, as it looks a long drawn out process, even though I have made disks a couple of days after I bought the computer, give me the disks they used to give you, before the manufacturers decided to preload them, and I am worried I may **@@@ my computer. I have tried restore but it has made no difference. I rely on my computer.

Help please
              Thank you - Nuneatonian
Like this post
Nuneatonian

Likes # 0

hi there Do I need to move this post to another forum, as it is rather complicated? As I have had no replies. Could the administrators perhaps move it for me, and notify me if they do

Nuneatonian
Like this post
ams4127

Likes # 0

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons not to wait for the Apple Watch: Why you shouldn't buy the iWatch

IDG UK Sites

Why local multiplayer gaming is rapidly vanishing: we look at the demise of split-screen and LAN...

IDG UK Sites

How Emotional Debt is damaging digital design

IDG UK Sites

How to update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 8: including how to install iOS 8 if you don't have room