We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Isn't this overkill??

Housten

Likes # 0

Good afternoon,

How do i copy a video dvd with Nero? 17 hours ago

What on earth is going on as I have this post 11 times on my lists of posts. ( 9 are on the first page and 2 on the second page of the list of posts that are the questions people are asking. I presume someone not getting preferential treatment but disconcerting!! Anyone else get this or is this something wrong with my pc??

[ Bye the way when I tried to post the site locked and suggested I try again - has this happened to anyone else as this is the fourth or so time is has happened to me? After that I got the dreaded ‘Please wait’ sign!! So in and out of the site to get clear of it! ]

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

There must be a glitch somewhere, when I just looked at your (Housten's) profile 'Discussions you have started' that 'How do i copy a video dvd with Nero?' thread of yours is not listed at all... which is very strange if it's there when you look.

I think FE will delete your duplicate posts in Helproom when he gets time to do it. You could always email him and request the 'tidy up'

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Scratch that, senior moment, it's Halmers thread (duh me)

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

lotvic - put the kettle on and your feet up - will do you the world of good !

Like this post
Housten

Likes # 0

Sorry lotvic I must agree with northumbria61. You really had me going saying the FE had deleted it from 'my posts'. But please don't bother I have enough problems already I am off for a coffee!!

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

[Bye the way when I tried to post the site locked and suggested I try again ]

It has been like that for most of the for me using Firefox, I believe they are trying to sort things out but may take a while.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy S6 release date, features and specs rumours: When will the Galaxy S6 come out?

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Free rocket & space sounds: NASA launches archive of interstellar audio on SoundCloud

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests, beautiful...