We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

File cannot be found

Bike-it

Likes # 0

Whenever i start up my laptop the message below appears on the desktop, anyone know what it is and how to fix it so i does not keep appaeaing.

Could not load file or assembly ‘MOM.Implementation, Version=2.0.3463.30896, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyTocken=90ba9c70f84762e’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Like this post
Taff™

Likes # 0

It's to do with ATI Catalist. Explained Here

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Have a look here and scroll down to last post. It may have something to do with a recent Windows Update.

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

As per Taff - extract from his LINK -

This error is a result of improper installation of the ATI Catalyst software and / or the Microsoft .NET Framework . If the Microsoft .NET Framework is not able to locate an assembly at run time, it can cause an incorrect location to be used, an invalid native image to show or version number mismatch.

So when I suggested a recent Windows Update have you recently installed Microsoft .NET Framework ?

Like this post
Bike-it

Likes # 0

The last NET framework update was 5 days ago

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Yes - and when did your problems begin?

Like this post
Bike-it

Likes # 0

The problem began before the update, i downloaded the latest driver for the graphics card but nothing has changed the message mentioned above still appears. Any other help please

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

When did you download the update for the Graphics card ?

Like this post
Bike-it

Likes # 0

I updated about on the 17th august

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

My suggestion would be to uninstall your recently installed Microsoft.NET Framework update via Control Panel - Windows Updates.

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

You could also take a look at these PCA Posts about NET Framework link text

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

OnePlus Two release date rumours: Something's happening on 22 July

IDG UK Sites

13in MacBook Air review, Apple's MacBook Air 2014 reviewed

IDG UK Sites