We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Need an honest review on this computer and an estimate please

Alfred1992

Likes # 0

Hi I'm just wondering how much I could sell this computer for, I bought it for 650 pounds around 2010 November. Just wanting to know what your estimates would be on it now.

Here are some pictures of my specs.

http://imageshack.us/f/703/compspec1.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/f/26/compspec2.jpg/

I am getting Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit tonight, so I can use my specs to the full potential.

I would like an honest price on this computer on how much its worth, would be great if you could give me an estimate. Thanks, Alfred.

Like this post
chub_tor

Likes # 0

I don't know about others but your first image would not download and the second one merely shows that the graphics is a Radeon HD4600. Maybe if you posted the specs instead of putting them in an image we could give you an answer. When you bought it did the price include the monitor, keyboard, speakers and mouse? Are you selling it with those items?

Like this post
Alfred1992

Likes # 0

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit

Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Processor (4 CPU's Quad Core), ~ 3.2GHz Memory: 4096MB Ram

DirectX version: DirectX 11

Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 4670 - 1GB

THESE ARE INCLUDED WITH THE COMPUTER:

20" HD Monitor included 1680 x 1050 Mouse Keyboard And a logitech Speaker set (Comes with bass). Galaxy III Black case

Like this post
chub_tor

Likes # 0

You don't say how big a hard drive you have but this PC has 1Tb and is similar to yours, add £130 for Win 7 64bit Ultimate OEM and you are looking around £500-£600 for a brand spanking new machine with one year warranty. Now look at this guy Click Here trying to sell a used X2 core machine, lower spec than yours but it is complete and he is not getting any bids at £150. Knowing all that I think that realistically you will be lucky to get £350 for yours. It will be interesting to see what others think, many will have more experience than me with selling used machines.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Moto G2 (2014) vs Moto E comparison review: New Moto G is worth the extra cash

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Oculus Rift 'Crescent Bay' prototype hands-on: it's an amazing experience

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...