We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Mobile Broadband dongle question!

gazmix

Likes # 0

Hi Excuse me for my lack of knowledge here!

I'm moving to a flat soon which has no phone line & am wanting the easiest possible way of connecting to the internet.

I am looking at this product & wondering if it is a good purchase:-

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5490914/c1/1|categoryroot|Office%2C+PCs+and+phones|14418968/c_2/2|14418968|Mobile+broadband|16527170.htm

I use the internet for around 2-3 hours a day, sending emails, youtube etc, no movie or music downloads!

Also, do i need any kind of WiFi in the flat or connection/contract with t-mobile! do i just plug in & go?

Thanks

Like this post
gazmix

Likes # 0

Its the T-Mobile £39.99 starter pack

Like this post
raziel08

Likes # 0

Others have made contributions to your other posting. I would advise to close this one and continue on with the first one where you have received advice on different mobile broadband packages.

If you still require help post the comments in your other post; makes it easier for people to help.

Thanks

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...