We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Printer Problem

ponytail

Likes # 0

I have just bought a new printer which is wireless operated and it works fine with my PC.I have just installed it on my wifes laptop but when I click on print nothing happens and when I checked what I want to print is in a queue.It says something about connecting the usb lead but this is wireless operated.How can I check to see if it is connected properly to my wireless router.And what I need to do.It is a Brother DCP-J315W Printer

Like this post
Ex plorer

Likes # 0

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

link text Go through this info. right down to the bottom of the page.

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

Just found out what the problem was.When I installed the printer on my wifes laptop I chose USB connection instead of wireless so I uninstalled it and re-installed it for wireless connection and it is fine now my mistake but ok now.Thanks for advice.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Exclusive: Samsung exits laptop market including Chromebooks

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

How a London VFX studio is ditching desktop workstations for cloud-based creative power

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 tips & tricks: Get to know iOS 8's handy new features