We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

CyberLink Power Director 8

gmpy1

Likes # 0

Hi all I have loaded CyberLink PowerDirector 8 onto my new AcerAspire One 533, 2Gb memory 250 HD which has Windows Starter 7 as the OS It seemed to load Ok but when I try to start it I just get the message .

“CyberLink PowerDirector can only run under 1024X768 high colour (16 bit) resolution or higher” I did try to change this in the display but to no avail ? Any thoughts would be great; I am a SS so not to technical please!! Thanks George

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

How did you try to change it? if you PC or Laptop is Wide Screen you cannot do it at that Resolution

Like this post
Secret-Squirrel

Likes # 0

Sorry George but you're almost certainly getting that error message because your netbook's maximum screen resolution is 1024 x 600 pixels.

I can't see how you're overcome this problem - sorry.

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

As above some programs simply will not run on Netbooks down to this Problem, it happens on my Netbook a Samsung nc10

Like this post
gmpy1

Likes # 0

Many thanks for your replys...looks as though i will not be able towhen away from my UK base..again my thanks George

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Moto G2 (2014) vs Moto E comparison review: New Moto G is worth the extra cash

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Oculus Rift 'Crescent Bay' prototype hands-on: it's an amazing experience

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...