We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

my Hp new laptop 15.6'' 320g 3g ram

fredmc08

Likes # 0

i have a cable wifi connection in the house i want to go any ware with it and get acess to the internet now i belive you can do this using a express card or a usb stick ok ? now i have a 34 express card slot from the people i bought it from ideal world on my laptop now do i buy a wireless G 34 express card for win 7 or a usb stick or wireless n express card or a air express card can you tell me wich is the cheapest and the best hp 625 product number xn844ea#abu can you help its a strate forward question thanks to those who have tried so far but not the answer am looking for fred

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

Duplicate Post close this one by putting a clicking in the grey box on the right.

Stay with your other thread http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forums/1/helproom/4066284/my-hp-laptop-156-320g-3g-ram/

you in built wireless card will allow you to connect via free wifi hotspots and or a USB 3g dongle for almost anywhere coverage http://www.uk-mobile-broadband-deals.com/topdeals.php?gclid=CN-ig8Dks6oCFcVO4QodSxt_fw

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia Lumia 930 review: The flagship Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Live Blog: Apple financial results, record June quarter, 35.2m iPhones sold, $37.4b revenue

IDG UK Sites

Welcome to the upgrade cycle - you'll never leave

IDG UK Sites

Why smartphone screens are getting bigger