We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

google chrome - ebay, unable to add to watchlist

collinsc

Likes # 0

hi i installed a google chrome update earlier, and now am unable to add an item to watchlist. any ideas? other than restoring to prior to the install. i also use IE, so could simply use ebay on here instead, but it's not ideal. thanks

Like this post
collinsc

Likes # 0

thanks

Like this post
collinsc

Likes # 0

hmmm odd, there is not a 'watch this item' on IE either. perhaps an ebay problem?

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Works ok for me on Chrome with the latest update.

Like this post
robinofloxley

Likes # 0

I noticed Watch This Item was missing earlier.

I'd just cleared my Watch List and am new to eBay so thought it was me. Mebbe not.

btw Is it because I am new and just made first sale yesterday, or is the whole eBay/PayPal experience unnecessarily complicated?

I go round in circles trying to find particular information. When I find it, I've been leaving the Tab Open and starting a new one so I don't get lost.

Means I had loads of Tabs open+bookmarks+saved pages. I'm quite worn out.

Still all i have to do is leave feedback now. God forbid i get a bloody dispute.

Like this post
robinofloxley

Likes # 0

FF for me btw

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Add to watch list is present under place bid.

Like this post
robinofloxley

Likes # 0

Mines greyed out. There was another button on the right of the page.

Must be eBay?

Just have to Bookmark.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Must be you. It's ok for me in Chrome and Firefox.

Like this post
Malcytul

Likes # 0

My wife had this problem on her Mac, she has been using the "Add to watch list" printed on the right hand side of the page, I've been using the little box under the "Place bid" box, I run Google Chrome. My wife now uses the same box with no problems. Ebay has changed a little over the last few days. Hope this helps.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Top 5 Android tips and tricks for smartphones and tablets

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

BBC using Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games to trial 4K/UHD, pan-around video, augmented video and...