We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Win 7 - lost my toolbar option

compumac

Likes # 0

Windows 7 IE9 Suddenly lost my toolbars and cannot find them in IE9 tools?

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Click on VIEW - then Toolbars

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Right click anywhere on the toolbar and tick which ones you want.

Like this post
compumac

Likes # 0

It was getting rather late when I posted and I had spent most of the afternoon and evening putting software onto my new laptop so that my mind was somewhat befuddled. I came to the laptop this morning refreshed and knew the answer. Thanks to you both anyway - appreciated.

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

I take it that the answer "you knew" was the same as buteman and myself had suggested ?

Like this post
compumac

Likes # 0

northumbria61 You guessed it! At my age and at that time of night, as well as spending most of the afternoon/evening installing software I tended to get too lost in thought. I also had to think in which direction the bedroom was.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Microsoft smartwatch release date, price and specs rumours: Launching within a few weeks

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

Halloween Photoshop tutorials: 13 masterclasses for horrifying art, designs and type

IDG UK Sites

Should I upgrade from Mavericks to OS X 10.10 Yosemite? What you need to know before updating to...