We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Talk Talk emails down again

thumbscrew

Likes # 0

Anyone else in South Wales lost their Talk Talk emails...box appearing asking for password? I have...second time in a couple of weeks.

Like this post
thumbscrew

Likes # 0

Thanks Sea Urchin....and they're persistently calling me to upgrade....just called their so-called helpline...20 mins hanging on, subbjected to Bonnie Tyler and Men At Work at excrutiatingly harsh volume, then I hung up....what a frigging shower of excrement!

Like this post
Colonel Graham

Likes # 0

I'm also affected. I could have won the Lottery but they can't get through.

Like this post
thumbscrew

Likes # 0

If you have won, buy out Talk Talk, email all the management redundancy notices, ask them to reply so as you can explain their fiscal package and then post a notice on Twitter, telling them their Servers have just gone down.

Like this post
thumbscrew

Likes # 0

Seems ok this morning, but for how long? Would be extremely helpful if their service status page relayed the info and told everyone affected not to meddle with the password settings, as once deleted they can be difficult to reset.

Like this post
Border View

Likes # 0

I have tried twice this afternoon to send an e-mail to a talk talk address but they have been rejected. Do you think this is connected to the same problem. Am in Co. Durham and trying to send to Northumberland.

Like this post
thumbscrew

Likes # 0

Have you attempted to send one to yourself, to rule out the problem being at your end? It's back on today, but I for one have lost all confidence in an ISP that has a status page....minus many of the glitches that are causing problems and a so-called telephone Helpline that-when/if you eventually get through,leave a great deal to be desired, to put it mildly!

Like this post
Border View

Likes # 0

Nothing wrong at my end. Does anyone know if problems still occurring in sending receiving e-mails via talktalk

Like this post
Migwell

Likes # 0

Mine was off yesterday in Newcastle upon Tyne. Back on this morning.

Like this post
Housten

Likes # 0

I live in Basingstoke and this morning as well as yesterday my username and password were not recognised, so I couldn't even get my emails. It does seem better now but I have asked TalkTalk and am awaiting a reply!

Like this post
thumbscrew

Likes # 0

Best of luck with your reply. A couple of months ago I wrote to their Head in this country and I'm still waiting!!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Very best Black Friday 2014 tech deals UK: Latest bargains on phones, tablets, laptops and more...

IDG UK Sites

Tech trends 2015: 3D printing grows up

IDG UK Sites

Will I be affected by VAT MOSS? Here are the facts for designers and artists

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 UK: Apple deals, Amazon deals & Black Friday tech offers