We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

TalkTalk

woodchip
Resolved

Likes # 0

What time does Free Evening Call Start from with TalkTalk

Like this post
retep888™

Likes # 1

Quoted from TalkTalk website:

*Unlimited UK Evening & Weekend landline calls Our unlimited UK Evening & Weekend landline calls are available between 7pm to 7am, weekdays & between midnight Friday & midnight Sunday. The offer applies to UK numbers starting 01, 02, 03, 0845 & 0870 only but excludes calls to Channel Island, dial-up internet, indirect access & all other numbers. The maximum call time is 60 minutes per call but if you would like to keep chatting you can call back before 60 minutes to avoid our standard call rate charges.*

Like this post  
rdave13

Likes # 0

It says here it's 7pm-7am

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

Thanks for that as I could not find it on the Site, Reason being I thought it started at 18.00 hours i have been build for two calls after 18.00 so now I know why. thanks again

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Woodchip - I think it applies "Universally" now - I am with BT and that is the same. About 2 months or maybe more since it changed from 6pm

Like this post
retep888™

Likes # 0

woodchip

It's under the The even smaller print ,no wonder why you couldn't see it. :-)

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Best to keep your eye on this, because Talk Talk and other ISP's seem to be changing package deals on a regular basis, and that includes terms and conditions.

At least with Talk Talk now, they no longer charge the 0870 rate for customer support and services?.

Like this post
Covergirl

Likes # 0

"Local" calls are free 24/7 with TT. You will have to use a TT tool to find out which STD codes are local to yourself, as it may not be 35km as defined by BT.

However, after a quick search I can find no mention of this feature on the TT site (although their site isn't working too well for me on IE7) - it's probably well hidden, discontinued or something only available to certain accounts - I'll have to check I still have it.

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

I am on Free Evening and weekend calls. What is the charge for the step up to all day use. As I am of late using the phone more during the daytime

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

woodchip

The information is or should be on the 'Upgrade' section in your account area.

All it usually needs is an click on the upgrade button, but be careful about this. I was once disconnected 'without due notice' and lost the service for 4 days, because Talk Talk caused a problem with credit card and direct debit payment arrangements, when I made changes.

Like this post
muddypaws

Likes # 0

I'm paying 29.99 for BB 24/7 calls and 200 mins of mobile calls per month and 40 gig a month. Not particularly cheap I know, but we phone alot.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

OnePlus Two release date rumours: Something's happening on 22 July

IDG UK Sites

13in MacBook Air review, Apple's MacBook Air 2014 reviewed

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons to buy an electric car and 5 reasons not to

IDG UK Sites

Evernote Skitch: the best way for creatives to doodle feedback