We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

How do I edit or delete a post on this forum?

andreisava

Likes # 0

How do I edit or delete a post on this forum?

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

I Think the FE is the only one that can do that so you would need to e-mail him to see if he will remove it.

Like this post
andreisava

Likes # 0

Do you know the email address of the FE? Please reply. Thank you.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Look above the posts on the left to Contact Forum editor and that automatically opens up an e-mail reply to him.

Obviously state where the Thread is and why you would like it removed.

He is usually very busy so may not get back to you right away.

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

Hover your Mouse over Contact FE then copy the Address, as if you click it, it opens your mail client

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Not sure if the Forum Editor is around at the moment (he said that he was travelling the other day), so it might take a little longer to respond to a deletion request on something that you have written.

Like this post
eedcam

Likes # 0

That takes care of Deleting but Editing wait till the seas run dry or they improve the forum by going back to the previous version

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Mostly it's a case of retiring with a red face and hoping thread you posted on gets buried in past pages and no-one resurrects it by posting a new response (like you did - 2007 thread hmmm)

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

andreisava

As you have only opened one post I take it it must be that one you are referring to.

If you think you have asked the wrong question or you would like to open another post Just tick the grey coloured tick on the right hand side of your thread it will then turn green which means it is resolved and you can then open another thread with different details.

Or it will just close the thread whichever option you choose.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

buteman nah, this thread is the only one started. The other one is the contributed to 123-Reg thread from 2007 and FE has already posted a response on it Today at 6:15PM.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy S6 release date, features and specs rumours: When will the Galaxy S6 come out?

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Free rocket & space sounds: NASA launches archive of interstellar audio on SoundCloud

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests, beautiful...