We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Outlook Email Type Font change the appearance of

danpep5552

Likes # 0

I had to reinstall outlook the other day. Whilst the font I use is Arial 11 it has the appearance on screen now of about Arial 24 which is too big to look at and type comfortably. Ive tried to adjust various window appearance settings but to no avail. Any tips please very welcome. Thanks

Like this post
QuizMan

Likes # 0

I have Outlook 2003 and default fonts are set at Tools>Options>Mail Format>Stationery and Fonts>Fonts

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Which version of Outlook?

Does Arial 11 look too large in Word as well?

What is your OS?

Like this post
danpep5552

Likes # 0

windows 7 outlook 2003, no - word is fine. My problem started with normal dot dot though and ended with a temporary loss of outlook thus the reinstal of outlook. Thanks for looking.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

If you have accidentally zoomed then it can remain stuck zoomed when you create a message or reply. Try zooming out using ctrl - mouse wheel until the font size looks correct.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Having played with this for several days now I strongly suggest that it is zoom problem.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Best Photoshop Tutorials 2014: 10 inspiring step-by-step guides to creating amazing art,...

IDG UK Sites

Complete guide to iPhone and iPad settings: Get to know iOS 8 Settings UPDATED