We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

LCD Screen Cleaning

Declanworld

Likes # 0

One of my colleagues have accidentally sprayed furniture polish on her LCD screen. Any of you comrades have any advice on how to tackle the problem. Google shows a plethora of different tactics but I'd prefer to get info from someone who actually experienced it.

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

Glasses cleaner spry and a microfibre cloth very gently rub the screen do not press too hard

Like this post
The Kestrel

Likes # 0

I use this LCD screen cleaning kit from ebay [link text] which works really well.

Like this post
The Kestrel

Likes # 0

Sorry can't get 'link text' to work. Here is the web address

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Screen-Cleaner-3-1-maintenance-kit-TFT-LCD-PLASMA-/360183146386?pt=LHDefaultDomain3&hash=item53dc96a792#ht986wt1051

If you highlight and right click you can go to the site

Like this post
Declanworld

Likes # 0

Thanks, comrades.

Like this post
Devil Fish

Likes # 0

Fellows screen cleaner and wipes get mine from stresco's but sure many other retailers carry it

Like this post
Declanworld

Likes # 0

Thanks Devil Fish.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, price, specs and new features: Invite confirms 9 September launch

IDG UK Sites

Nostalgia time: Top 10 best selling mobile phones in history

IDG UK Sites

How Ford designs next-generation cars at its Melbourne Design Centre

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, rumours, video, UK price & images: iPhone launch event confirmed for 9...