We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Problems with installing Microsoft .NET

orange666
Resolved

Likes # 0

I have avent 64 Bit computer, When i try to Scan photes to the computer, a pop up message appears telling me that i need to download ms net framework version 2.0, i have try to download this program lots of times,my computer wont accept it, I run i/p on windows 7. p/s I have try both versions of m/s net framework versions 2.0 64 bit& 32 bit, but the computer wont accept any versions

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 1

Programs and Features in Control Panel.

Click start, and type: 'turn windows features on and off'

You will see a checkbox for .Net frameworks. You can install both types

Like this post
orange666

Likes # 0

checkbox for only Net Frameworks 3.5.1, I check the box but no change.

Like this post
mimosa418

Likes # 0

NET Framework installations are cumulative you may require to install v 1.1 before you can get v 2

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

clean up tool down load and run to uninstall all.NET frameworks then reinstall netframework 2.0 - 4.0

Like this post
March Hare

Likes # 1

From Forum rules:

"Use a meaningful thread title – your thread will be archived, and will be available for other forum users to read long after it has been resolved. Please make sure that the title reflects the subject matter – a thread with the title ‘Help!!’ will be meaningless to other users later on. We reserve the right to edit thread titles."

Like this post  
orange666

Likes # 0

I have try all, But to no avail.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

As it's already installed in Windows 7 try running the system file checker Option two

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Hands-on with Sony's latest smartglasses

IDG UK Sites

Apple TV expert tips: get US Apple TV content, watch Google Play, use multiple Apple IDs and more