We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

AVI to DVD program....

madzad

Likes # 0

I have until now being using X to dvd program to convert and burn my home movies, all was fine until I installed service pack 1 for windoes 7. Now the program crashes and says there is a major problem, go see the log, which is full of data of which I have no idea....

Can anyone please pass me into the right direction pls

Thanks

madzad uk

Like this post
ened

Likes # 0

Well I have been struggling with getting DVD Flick to synchronise the sound properly for months with Vista. I am now using Win 7 and it is better but there is still a noticeable delay.

Using Any Video Converter it works perfectly but the discs I created will not play on either of my DVD players.

It is not the discs - could it be the format?

Like this post
eedcam

Likes # 0

Well I think it may be your original files or their format because I burn with any video convertor with no disc player probs.It could be the disc format ie a -/+ thing but if the same discs play via using flick then it wont be that and flick uses imgburn to burn with and Imgburn is one of the best burners around and someone else is using flick with W7 ok Only suggestion with flick is use the lowest sped for burning and create an Iso image first check the sound sync before burning

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Netflix to introduce price increase: New subcribers to start with

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's new OS X Beta Seed Program: Run pre-release versions of OS X on your Mac

IDG UK Sites

Twitter - not news

IDG UK Sites

See Moo Studios' new animated advert for Blue Moon beer