We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Webcam interference with authoring?

geedad

Likes # 0

I use Cyberlink to make playable DVD's. I have recently installed a webcam, and I find it annoying when I get a call during authoring of a video.Will the incoming call affect the video? HHP Pavilion p6000 series. 600 GB hard drive, Intel i5, using Windows 7 Home premium. geedad

Like this post
eedcam

Likes # 0

I do lots of other tasks while Im creating a dvd with no probs and nowhere near the specs you have

Like this post
geedad

Likes # 0

eedcam Thanks a lot,eedcam. By the way, what dvd creator do you use? I use Cyberlink's PowerDirector, and whenever I try to edit ( cut out frames I don't want), I end up deleting the ones I do want!! I have an old Pegasys TMPGenc software (XP) that I am going to use to edit videos in future. I have just installed it today, and it does work on my 64bit PC. When I have edited the videos with that, I can use PowerDirector to finish the job! geedad

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

OnePlus Two release date rumours: Something's happening on 22 July

IDG UK Sites

13in MacBook Air review, Apple's MacBook Air 2014 reviewed

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons to buy an electric car and 5 reasons not to

IDG UK Sites

Evernote Skitch: the best way for creatives to doodle feedback