We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Problem with Microsoft Exel 2007

JF25

Likes # 0

I have a problem with Exel 2007 in that I cannot drag vertical lines from the opening new page. When the crossed arrows appear I click and hold down the left button on the mouse to move the line the crossed arrows dissapear and so I cannot move them to get the required column width. Will it be necessary for me to uninstall the whole Microsoft Office Suite and reinstall or is there some other way? I should say it works pulling down,only not across My OS is Windows 7 Thank you for reading,any help appreciated.

Like this post
TonyV

Likes # 0

JF25

It may sound silly, but are you making sure that when you click on the Column header, you are in the Letter area? i.e. click on the line at the side of say Column B header.

TonyV

Like this post
TonyV

Likes # 0

JF25

Alternatively, Click on the Help Question Mark on the RHS, and type in Repair. You will see a way of diagnosing and repairing.

TonyV

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, price, specs and new features: Convincing leaked photos show iPhone 6

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Netflix whips up 3D VR viewing room for Oculus Rift during company hack day

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014