We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Images not found on uploaded page

Eileanbeag

Likes # 0

Could anyone help - I have very basic webpage for a friend. I know I have uploaded all images and when viewed on computer through Internet Explorer it works fine but one page - caravan.html - is not finding images. Please can you look at it and tell me if I have done obviouly stupid. www.cruachanview.co.uk

Like this post
Eileanbeag

Likes # 0

So what do I do to resize - I really am an amateur

Like this post
Eileanbeag

Likes # 0

I have been trying first of all to get the images to display then to work on their size but no matter how I try the server will not accept the changes. Why when view source has my image source become a link/ What have I done?

Like this post
Eileanbeag

Likes # 0

I am a complete novice but I have Photoshop 6 and can follow all your help with that.

I used Dreamweaver to produce the site and think I may have changed some settings; I thought I would delete the whole website and start again from where it all worked off line

Like this post
Eileanbeag

Likes # 0

Many thanks - all images uploaded successfully - so will now take your advice about resizing. Thanks again for all your help.

Like this post
Eileanbeag

Likes # 0

Many thanks for all your help - am trying now to resize images. Next step will be how do I get the website noticed on line - how do I get the Search Engine to pick it up?

Like this post
Eileanbeag

Likes # 0

Many thanks - its back to the drawing board then to get this right!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Motorola Moto G vs Nokia Lumia 530 comparison: What's the best budget smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Everything you need to know about Apple's iPhone Camera in iOS 8

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't trust password managers

IDG UK Sites

How to make an 'Apple iWatch' using an iPod nano and a 3D printer