We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Recovery software for SD card......

madzad

Likes # 0

Hi. I have tried to use a free vers of stellar phoenix photo recovery and came up with a few problems, either way its not working without a fee, which I cant afford.

Does anyone know of a free working program which can recover my wedding photos from a SD card which my wife tels me the camera deleted them! We would be very appreciative to anyone who can show me a free program that recovers lost pots from SD card. I am using win 7, with moderate experience of PC use and desperate to retrieve my wedding day pics, so if any one can help....please!!

Cheers Steve N Debs UK

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Download the .zip file CampicRestor is what you need, it's Free. Read about it on this other thread ClickHere

Like this post
RobCharles1981

Likes # 0

Also try Recuva another excellent recovery program:

http://www.filehippo.com/download_recuva

Like this post
Muergo

Likes # 0

If you buy one of the more expensive SDHC cards from Sandisk, they include a photo recovery disc with it.

It works on all cards not just theirs.

Like this post
madzad

Likes # 0

Many thanks to all who responded to my plea.... my newly wedded wife will be happy and relieved (over the moon)... Im so happy too.. thanks to Lotvic whos advice I used first..

Cheers everyone

Steve N Debs UK

Like this post
Muergo

Likes # 0

Make sure you have downloaded all of them onto your PC, I had my camera stolen a month ago, I have a new camera but lost all the photos in it as I hadn't kept them backed up, I won't do that again!!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

OnePlus Two release date rumours: Something's happening on 22 July

IDG UK Sites

13in MacBook Air review, Apple's MacBook Air 2014 reviewed

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons to buy an electric car and 5 reasons not to

IDG UK Sites

Evernote Skitch: the best way for creatives to doodle feedback