We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Outlook Express multiple accounts any idea how?

Autoschediastic

Likes # 0

Hi guys can anyone help me pls, someone i am with at the moment uses Outlook express for all her emails, she has multiple accounts and ive never used the program so i dont know how too? She has office 2007 installed with Vista ultimate if this is of any help? So all i want to know is how does she logon to her accounts if she has multiple ones??

Thanks

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

She will not have Outlook Express.

Vista uses Windows Mail.

Or she can use Outlook which is part of Office 2007

Or download Thunderbird or Windows Live Mail or another email client.

Or Webmail

What is she actually using at the moment?

And is the info you want for yourself using Outlook Express on XP (as you say she already is using multiple accounts on Vista)

If for you and Outlook Express then:

• Tools
  • Accounts
  • Mail tab
  • Add
  • Mail
  • and fill in the details
Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

It is the Outlook Express Identity that you log on to.

I should have explained that you have one Outlook Express Identity and then as many email accounts as you want all in that same OE Identity. So you only log on once and that is to your Outlook Express Identity and then you can use whichever email account address you want. Or set OE to collect them all.

You can also set up additional Outlook Express Identities if you want to keep separate some of the email accounts/different email addresses (such as Business and Personal)

Like this post
Autoschediastic

Likes # 0

lotvic THANKYOU so much! i am very greatful ur info was well received and u helped me sort this issue!

Kindest Regards!!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Gear 2 review: Classy Tizen smartwatch is too expensive

IDG UK Sites

Eight possible names for the next version of Mac OS X: What will Apple call the follow-up to Maveri?......

IDG UK Sites

Why our gadgets will kill us all: bleating notifications, too many chargers and the proliferation...

IDG UK Sites

Inside Twitter's new design and ad offerings