We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Bluetooth USB not working

chaztait

Likes # 0

Hi, I just got a bluetooth dongle and it isn't working. I had one on the laptop before and it worked then it broke. Got another and it never worked, I thought it was the actual bluetooth that wasn't working so i bought a different one and that is the same.

Its ment to be plug and play and windows should install it, but its doesn't. I done scan on my computer for "find and fix problems" in the control panel and it says my version of windows does not support it...I'm running Windows 7.

Can anyone help solve this.

I have uninstalled any previous software I think.

This is my bluetooth dongle http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002ZCFTUM/ref=oss_product

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Moto G2 (2014) vs Moto E comparison review: New Moto G is worth the extra cash

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Oculus Rift 'Crescent Bay' prototype hands-on: it's an amazing experience

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...