We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Tevion Media Player & AVI Converter

Dragon_Heart

Likes # 0

You need to convert video files to run on the above player to AVI 160 x 128. You do this via the supplied software AVI Converter 1.1.1.

It will work for one file ! The progress gets to 99% then stops but if you check the destination folder the file has been converted. However if you try and batch several files together it will only convert the first file.

I did work once ( the first time I used it ) to create a batch of conversions but has not worked since !

Running Windows Vista 32 bit on a desktop PC.

Like this post
chub_tor

Likes # 0

Presumably something has changed since you first installed the AVI Converter - maybe a later programme has interfered with the installation. In such cases I would always suggest uninstalling or repairing and then re-installing. I guess it is too long ago to do a System Restore since you first noticed the problem? It never does any harm to uninstall a programme using the Microsoft Uninstaller and then running CCleaner before re-installing. Alternatively use something like Revo uninstaller first and then re-install. Revo click Here

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 release date, price, features: Windows 9 beta leaked ahead of 30 September unveiling

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

How a London VFX studio is ditching desktop workstations for cloud-based creative power

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: How to buy an iPhone 6 today