We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

is the sony vaio SA series good?

lauraizzy

Likes # 0

Hi, I was thinking of getting a sony laptop and the vaio SA series look really good. However I cant find any reviews on them. I am also trying to find places that sell them except for the sony store. If anyone has any helpful advice or comments I would really appreciate it. Thank You

Like this post
mehim

Likes # 0

I guess the SA series is the ultra-portable 13.3 inch. I have had vgn z11 for 3 years now and it does everything i need and has been hassle free. The only draw back is only 2 usb connections. Perhaps the Sa have improved on this. John Lewis is a reliable seller and presently have the SB series for £1054 and worth checking is the s13 for £699, both with a 2 year warranty. Not compared them, but been looking at the S13 as a possible upgrade for mine. The pic is good, ideal for lugging around and watching movies far from home especially as the weight is less than 2 kilos. Hope this helps, here is a link, I hope! John Lewis Sony laptops

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Android One vs Android Silver vs Google Nexus: What is the difference?

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 review: Hands on with the iOS 8 beta

IDG UK Sites

Thinking robots: The philosophy of artificial intelligence and evolving technology

IDG UK Sites

How to shoot a robot rom-com in three days