We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Free Audio Editing Softwear Wanted

eysha

Likes # 0

Hi, can anyone recommend a free audio editing softwear programme please? I want to record audio artwork notes and lessons but will need to take out the mistakes or alter things. Looking for a very simple programme that has cut and paste options as i will likely need to cut some pieces and maybe paste them into another area. The simpler the better to use as i am not up on this kind of thing. Not interested in a DVD side, just Audio pleae if possible. Many thanks in advance. E.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Try Audacity Audacity download

Like this post
eysha

Likes # 0

Thanks, i was looking for something simpler, Audacity looks complicated. Would you say it was easy to learn quickly?

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

I don't find it that complicated.

Like this post
eedcam

Likes # 0

As said audacity just open the file put the cursor where needed drag to relevant spot go edit> copy then put the cursor where needed and go edt pate cut would be the same [rpcedure / Once done choose export as wave (you can go for mp3 but you will need to download a plug in for that on the same site.Thats if you just want it on the pc if you are going to put it on a cd for someone then just use wav

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

OnePlus Two release date rumours: Something's happening on 22 July

IDG UK Sites

13in MacBook Air review, Apple's MacBook Air 2014 reviewed

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons to buy an electric car and 5 reasons not to

IDG UK Sites

Evernote Skitch: the best way for creatives to doodle feedback