We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Good stuff in Spam

SparkyJack

Likes # 0

In another thread by me[missing mail] two respondents suggested that the spam folder should be checked.

As it happens,this I do every time my webmail account indicates there is some thing in it.

This morning when I looked 3 mails were there- They were PCA Forum responses .

In the Inbox there were soomething in the order of 20 PCA forum responses to the various threads I has signed interest in.

So how come these three wound up in Spam?

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

You must have got fed up getting them like me and classed them as spam, that's where all mine ended up.Still have to delete them mind you.

If you don't open any new threads you do not get any,So the answer is don't open new threads.

Maybe they have this fixed now as I seldom get any now.

Like this post
Ian in Northampton

Likes # 0

I've yet to find the perfect spam filter. Whether it's my Outlook at work, or my personal gmail account, two emails from the same sender can end up in two different places. I wish it weren't true, but there really is no alternative to checking spam.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia branding killed in place of 'Microsoft Lumia': Windows Phone moves into new era

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

Halloween Photoshop tutorials: 13 masterclasses for horrifying art, designs and type

IDG UK Sites

Should you update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 8? iOS 8.1 brings back Camera Roll, adds Apple Pay in...